Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Pin it - Hover button : DIY link - 09/30/2013
I am not so good at blog design, but I do love trying out some of the hundreds of really lovely tutorials out there. I love Pinterest and there are many instances where I wish there was a Pin it button on a blog. So after seeing quite a few tutorials, I decided to add a Pin -it button to all the pictures on my blog.. they are predominantly my own, and where they are not, I have take care to mention and given credit. This is the link to the tutorial I used and it is fairly easy even to  me. Pinterest Pin It button on Image Hover   from BloggerSentral. I am planning to put a Pin it button on each of my blog posts too.. as soon as I find a tutorial that is easy enough for me, to follow... !! As for pics on my blog that belong to others, I have linked the individual pics to the original sources.. I hope that works.. If not, I'll have to make changes ...sigh..!

Pin it - Hover button : DIY link

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy